Note- this is my update post on my Patreon page. If you extra content from me feel free to check it out here- www.patreon.com/tleavelle_kale…
Hi there everyone. I hope everyone's January was a good one. January was a busy month for me artistically. For my readers, rest assured I'll be getting back to writing this month! So here's what I will be focusing on this month.
Art (Order of Priority)-
1. Patreon rewards- I'll be getting my Patreon commissions done first now that I know what to do.
2. Charity Piece- Around this time every year I work on a Charity art piece for the Walk for Autism silent auction. I will continue my trend of doing one of the Mane 6 (Main Characters) from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic since they have been doing well. This year I'll be doing Applejack. Hopefully she's do well.
3. Brony Tarot Deck- I hope to get 1 or 2 cards out this month, but we'll see. The next 2 are the Chariot followed by Strength.
(Next 2 are ongoing series like previous one, but they are lower in priority)
4. United Ponies of America- I am working on Idaho next. I actually have it inked, but with my priorities shifting, this will be put on the side for a bit. But I still may finish it since I tend to do multiple art projects at once at times.
5. DA Bronies- I honestly don't know if I'll get to this series this month, but yeah I am still working on it.
1. Dragons of Fraidel- I will get started on the last part of Ch. 7 soon. I do have a poll up for Patrons to help decide a factor in the story. Goal is to have it all written and typed by the end of the month.
2. Stones of Incienda- After I reach my goal DOF, I'll continue on this story next. Ch.1 is almost done. Just 1 more part. I do want to have the next part done sometime next month though.
That's it for now. Take care!